Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ky's first Christmas

Hi Darlings,
I hope everyone enjoyed their White Christmas.
What wasn't to love?!!
Loves ones, traditions, chowing down on all those sweets
and enjoying the Christmas Spirit.
I love it all.





Our family has a tradition of
Christmas Jammies on Christmas Eve.
Before opening them though, we all read a Christmas Story.
Unfortunately, this was the only picture we captued of Ky
before we put his other ones on.
These ones turned out to be a little bit big.
It's one of my favorite traditions
and it's one that I hope will stick
throughout the years.



If you're new to the blog
then you don't know who these lovelies are.
Meet the Lemmon's.
Sabrina, Jackson and little Miss Em.
also, they are having a little one in July.

We love doing things with these two.
They are the all time fun party couple.
They are non stop entertainment.

Emree is the cutest with her
little baby cousin Ky.
She also loves his toys, and
giving him kisses on the cheek.

Some of our all time favorite people!
We love you guys.

Meet the Phillip's.
This too is such a fun clan to be around.

Jennika, is my sister and has
5 beautiful, energetic children.
Brakken, and his
girlfriend Sierra,
Mekena, Kamdynn, Drake and Brooxon.

Love this picture
and we love them!


Don't mind the attire, and no makeup look.
But how could I not post this gift?
My parents are the best!!!

For the last few months, my mom has been
asking us what we wanted for Christmas.
I told her multiple times
we just wanted our bills paid off.
She wouldn't accept it.

She really wanted to give us a freezer.
..we were kind of hesitant! haha.
She mentioned a grill
and we were sold.

Dun Dun Dun!
A grill it was.
Merry Christmas to us.


You guys, I've wanted a picture
of the Bountiful Temple
for I don't know how long.
Jace was going to wait to
give me this present
for my birthday
BUT he couldn't help it.
I got it early and I'm so happy he caved.

It's gorgeous. He's gorgeous.
and I love it!!!
Thank you Husband.

This little one got SO spoiled.
He got more toys than one baby needs.
He got so much, so much!
and yet, he wanted the paper
and the boxes.

He even cried when we took it away.
He throws the ultimate temper tantrums.

Give him a box and he's happy.


Seriously, they melt my heart!
Jace got a 49ers Pillow Pet for Christmas
and was teasing Kyren with it.

He loves playing with his daddy! In fact,
everything is more fun when Dad is around.

I'm so thankful for the Father that Jace is.
and watching them together is more than
I could ask for. It's true, I could do it all day!

I know it's not the best picture
in the entire world.
BUT his smile, the way Jace is looking
down at him.

It's my entire world.
and it is our life to the T.

This is the aftermath.
We caused some serious damage to my parents house.

This was right after the presents were opened.
Everyone around the tree,
no sounds of wrapping paper
but sounds of
laughter and joy.
This is what Christmas is about!


I think Ky really enjoyed his first Christmas.
Toys, Wrapping Paper, Boxes,
all are in his definition of fun!

Jace and I decided to not go so big this year.
..and it was probably the best decision
that we could have made. ever.
It helped us focus on the
reason for the season.

I told him this year I wanted time!
Time with him, with Ky, and with our families.
and it's exactly what I got.
and it turns out
that it was my all time favorite present!

My heart could have burst with love.
Love for these two, for our families, and
thankful for them making it the Christmas
I wanted to have.

My family.
for time and Eternity.
They are the best of the best.
I'm thankful for our Christmas together.
I'm grateful for the time I got with
these sweet people.
I'm blessed for them in my life.
My whole entire heart belongs to them!

I wish so badly, Christmas could
last year round. I truly believe,
it brings out the best in everyone.
and most importantly in me.

I'm thankful for my Savior,
I'm thankful we could celebrate him.
I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father,
for blessing me with these gems in life.
My heart is full.
So so so completely full.

No comments:

Post a Comment