Monday, May 5, 2014

Baby Shower #1

It's safe to say that Baby Showers are so much more fun than Wedding Showers :) not that my weddings showers weren't fabulous! There's just something about getting miniature sized clothes, soft fuzzy blankets, and anything and everything in between for your little Angel. I did not feel ready at all to have this little guy, and now I can actually breathe and sigh a BIG sigh of relief that he will have some lovely and fun things to enter in to this world to. Have I mentioned how excited I am?! My mom and sister did an absolutely amazing job at planning the best and the cutest shower. ever. They put so much time and hard work in to it and I'm so happy they did. The end result was perfection!
^^these adorable invitations and raffle tickets my sweet sister in law made! Please go check her out and like her on Facebook at this link https://www.facebook.com/acolorfultouchofgray

Isn't this to die for? Sabrina is seriously the most creative person I know. Loooove it!

and then there were these ^^^ little Safari Animal Cupcakes! Also, to die for!

Tissue Paper Safari Animals! Again, my sister is one talented cookie! Need a planner for ANY event? She's your girl!

Darn I wish the lighting wasn't so awful! "Welcome Baby Ropelato" Banner! The Cutest.

Because every girl needs a little something something to dress her up! :) My cute Lion Boutenir.

Jungle Themed Balloons! My absolute perfect theme.

And then you throw in some amazing people!

First, this beautiful ray of sunshine! She seriously worked on this Shower of mine for weeks. She has spoiled our little Jace Jr. rotten already AND she even got her Tetanus/Whooping Cough shot just so she could hold our baby.

These Beauties. I'm so happy to call them my friends! No matter what stages in life we're all in or how long it's been they are some of my biggest supporters. Thank you to each of you for making it! Love you all.

Cutest baby award? This little guy! Seriously though is he not the most beautiful little thing. My best friend with her Angel Baby. You can bet we're going to have baby play dates!

Little Miss Diva loveeeed those cupcakes!

Yes, this is an old picture of my mom and I but scrolling through I didn't get any with her :( and my mom is the lady who helped make everything happen! I couldn't leave her out. I love you Mama.

And then there are presents, and presents...and some more presents.

A HUGE thank you to my mom and sisters for buying me this cute Jogging Stroller!
We kept saying we couldn't have this baby until we had a car seat.
Hoping not to jinks myself but it's now safe for Baby Ropey to make his arrival.

Can you believe his little head will fit in that^^^

Diaper Raffle = Total Success!!!

Just a quick snapshot of all the gifts I was showered with. I wish I wasn't so lazy and could pull every individual thing out. But lets face it this growing belly makes it a lot harder for me to do things...especially bend over ;)

Have I mentioned how much cuter baby clothes are than maternity? Oh these make me all so happy!




and after a long day it feels especially good to just sit back, let your swollen feet relax, feel that baby belly, and drink some cool Lemonade with your cute niece! :)

Thank you all for coming to my Baby Shower. It's so hard to express how truly grateful I am for giving us your time, and making me feel so special and important in your lives. I can't wait to put all these fun gifts to use.
Stay tuned for Baby Shower #2 coming up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment