Friday, May 16, 2014

Baby Shower #2

Thank you to my sweet Mother and Sister In Laws for throwing me and baby our 2nd great Baby Shower!
First things first, I need to say thank you! To everyone, who made it to this shower or the last one. I have been so overwhelmed by the love that has been shown for both baby and I. Thank you so much for showing up, and for completely spoiling us both. I am truly touched by the love you have shown me and my little growing family!

We played this fun little game! Everyone was asked to draw a little baby. I wish I would have taken a Pic of the winner.

^^^cutest little suit ever! Thank you to Aunt Sabrina and Uncle Jackson.

My talented mom made these darling Car Seat Covers. Seriously she's the best!

It's hard to even imagine feet so small^^^

and this is what we call our baby corner! That has now expanded to the entire Front Room.

Yes, we were given a crib AND a crib mattress. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much stress has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel so overwhelmed by your generosity and love!

^^So spoiled!

This darling Diaper Cake was from my last shower! Thank you thank you!!!

Like I said, I am so overwhelmed by the love I have felt from each of you. Thank you to all of you for helping me feel like this baby can come. Thank you for showering us with all these fun, pricey, sweet, and thoughtful gifts. I wish I could thank each of you again and again verbally and in lots of hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment