Monday, October 7, 2013

Lets play catch up!

Well it's been way too long and we have been way busy as any newly wed couple would be. So since it has been too long how about we play a little catch up. Lots of pictures and little words! :)
We went down to the cabin with my family for the weekend; went four wheeling, hiking, found some deer, played some games, and kept the tradition of attending the Mormon Miracle Pageant at the Manti Temple. Have I mentioned how freezing it was?
Real Salt Lake we may just be some of your biggest fans!
We also had a rockin memorial day :) My sweet man bought me these darling Star Pants and I couldn't be more happy with how they look. We went to a few different parks, Zeppes, had Burger Bar/Picnic with Sabrina and Jackson, and attended some fireworks!
These two love birds got engaged!!!
We have enjoyed yummy vegetables from the in laws garden! Seriously to die for veggies!
And enjoyed multiple four wheeling trips with family. We also went to Lava with Jaces family :) I had never been and I would say it was a total success!
Baby Nash came to town for a week. He's the sweetest little thing and loves Jace! He makes me want a little Peanut running around...
I was lucky enough to run in to one of my very best friends and her little nut growing in her belly! Look at her little pregnancy glow!
Jace and I took my Biological Sisters little baby over night. I'm happy to say that after a slightly longer night than usual we made it! Midnight feeding, and many many more. I could kiss those Angel cheeks all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment