Monday, October 7, 2013

Almost a Mrs.

Well Sabrina and Jackson's last night out was with Jace and I at Buffalo Wild Wings. Jackson and Jace both LOVE it there and the 49ers game was on.. So we thought, why not? We all got there, and had a good time and were able to relax and think about the next day. As Sabrina and Jackson may have been a little nervous it reminded me of mine and Jaces pre wedding day. It was busy, full of decorating, stress, and pure excitement. I couldn't believe it was there! And just like that day four months ago I just could not believe that it was here. My baby sister was getting married the next day. She was feeling a little nervous and well what bride isn't nervous the day before her big day; the biggest day in a girls life. They love Wild Wings and I love sister time with my sweet baby sister. So in the end, it all worked out! Stay tuned for some wedding day bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment