Monday, October 7, 2013

Catch up round two!

Where did we leave off? Oh yes, we ended with a baby and lets start with another one!
Another beautiful princess decided to join our family. We also got to hang out with the new sisters for a little bit before we went up to meet the newest angel we call Londynn Kay Grange. Isn't she precious?
Ogden's 24th of July Parade with family and more family :) we also ran in to my sister and nieces!
I also got the beautiful and wonderful privilege of taking my sisters formals. She's such a stunning woman, and made such a beautiful and flawless bride! Thank you for giving me this opportunity and for trusting me with such a huge part of your day!
We decided to tackle the parenting job again..this time with 3 three girls instead of one. We had them over night and even took them to church with us! Boy the respect that I now have for parents! So thankful I get to enjoy these little girls and be an aunt to them!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this un till now and I just have to say its absolutely amazing had me in tears I love you all so very much. We need to get together soon. I can not wait till I get to meet my 1st nephew of the family. I love you Keri have a good night love your big sister.

    ReplyDelete