Monday, October 7, 2013

A bride and a groom make two!

Well it was September 27th and boy was it a cold cold day. I woke up early that Friday morning after my sweetheart of a husband left for work. I decided I'd call Sabrina and see if she wanted to go get some hot cocoa. She said yes, and we were off on our journey getting some hot chocolate and donuts for the entire crew back home. It was a hectic day, and stress was quickly adding up. I almost felt like a chicken with my head cut off..luckily, my incredible husband was there for moral support along the way. Luckily, as the day went by it got warmer. We started decorating for Sabrina and Jackson to say their I do's. Later in the day, around five o clock pm. Everyone gathered at the Sparks' residence in Hooper to watch these beautiful people begin their newest and most exciting adventure together. Sabrina was an absolutely beautiful bride, in fact, I can't imagine a more prettier bride than her. She was radiating. And the sweet look on Jackson's face as she approached in my dads arms, oh how I love weddings! It was a short ceremony, but so great. Afterwards we headed over to the church and had a dinner with family, and a few of their closest friends. Less formal, and a total party to celebrate these two!
To my Husband, I love every moment with you!
...Even these moments :)
No matter where we go in life, who we become, and what stages in life we're at I know we'll all be best friends. forever.
To these girls, I hope you realize how important sisterhood is. When you feel lost, alone, or heartbroken your sister will be there. In the end it's family that matters. Take care of each other, be kind to each other, and love each other. I hope you feel like each other are one of your greater blessings in life like I do!
The beautiful bride. Mrs. Lemmon. Step Mom. And baby sister. I love you. I love you. I love you. The following day we all gathered again to take part in celebrating with a bigger crowd. If you couldn't make it you missed out on the cutest reception with some of the funnest people and if you did make it, you know what I am talking about. Sabrina had made almost everything on her own and she did a great job at it. One of her biggest talents have always been crafting and making things her own. She did just that, she made her wedding all of her and she did it in a lovely way!
Hooray for the pretty little thing!
Meet my birth mom and beautiful sisters.
and add in the nieces.
and then add in the beautiful lady on the end I get to call my Mom! I love you. Thank you for being the mother you are, taking care of me, raising me, loving me, teaching me, leading me, supporting me, and being the beautiful lady that you are. You have the biggest heart and I hope that one day I can be as special of a mother as you are! :)
This would be my sisters little family.
This is Amy. And yes she's single...as far as I know at least :)
Just one more for good measure!
And this my dears is my best friend/cousin! To Miss Madi, I love you. I am so thankful for you and even though I am married and much more busy I just want to thank you for your friendship and for everything that you have done for me. I look up to and admire you so much. Your beauty, your strength, your massive heart, your kindness, and charity. You make me want to be a better person, always.
To Shell Beans, one of my longest friends. You have always been someone to set an example for me..no matter how many stupid boys I dated or dumb decisions I made you were always right there to pick up all the pieces when it fell apart. Your zest for life and strong testimony never fail to amaze me. Thank you so much for showing me how to love life, and all that comes with it. I love you!
another one of my goober of a husband, I love you. Thank you for being the man I have always dreamed of, wished for, and prayed for. Thank you for strengthening me, believing in me, and always encouraging me to follow my dreams. I feel more and more blessed everyday to be your wife.
After taking nearly five pictures we finally got a good one. To the newly wed couple, we wish you the best. We are so happy for you. Just a word of advice real quick..not that I have been married for long and know all there is to know. But I hope you always remember to put the other one first, be good to each other. Never forget that it takes the both of you plus one, our Heavenly Father, to pull a marriage off in this crazy world. Always remember the reasons you fell in love with each other, and never forget to count the positive before you start listing the negative. And last but not least, fight naked!
To my sweet baby sister, how thankful I am for the close relationship that we have. I never knew how important it was to keep you close until we got older...it probably took longer than it should but i'm grateful that I finally realized it. Thank you for always making me laugh, making any bad day better, for always believing in me and pushing me to follow my dreams, thank you for being the incredible woman that you have become and for always being there for me no matter how hard it has been. Thank you for forgiving me when it's hard and for standing up for me no matter the circumstances. I almost think that you should have been the bigger sister! Always remember to love your husband. He will make you mad, he will make you cry, and he might even tick you off but at the end of the day you are his and he is yours and that means something. Marriage is hard it but it is infinitely worth it. Always be yourself, and focus on that which is good. I love you to the moon and back! Congratulations to you dearest sister!

1 comment: