Monday, August 18, 2014

Kyren's Baby Blessing

Oh it was a beautiful day.
A beautiful day for a beautifully handsome baby!
A day that I as a Mommy
will never EVER forget.
It was just that special.

It had been a very stressful week;
Trying to find the perfect
little outfit for our little man.
Trying to figure out what to serve, how to serve it, where to get it, and the usual worries.

You guys, he's SO small.
We had the most difficult time finding something that would fit him.
It got to the point that we didn't care anymore.
Honestly, I was tempted to throw him in a onesie and add a tie.
We didn't give up though and
he looked rather dapper at the end of the day.
Thank you to both of Kyren's Grandma's
for buying him the cutest get up!
My Mom took it in, and it was still too big.
Thanks mama! :)

Sacrament Meeting was at 9.
We barely made it to church on time as it was.
Okay, let's be real.
We didn't make it on time. ever.
That morning was stressful.
and I just know I was super bossy.
Thankful for a very patient husband.
Nonetheless we made it, and early too.

Jace gave him the most beautiful blessing.
I wish so much that I could remember every word.
It was sweet, sincere, uplifting, and touching.

I can honestly say there are
far and few things better than
listening to your hubby give your son a blessing.
It is the BEST thing in the world.
It warms your heart and pulls every string within.

I am thankful for the Gospel.
I am grateful for Jace.
That he has the Priesthood not only in our home
but everywhere we go.
That he was able to give our son a name and a blessing.

Even though his clothes were two sizes too big.
and a very stressful, tiring week.
We made it through.
and at the end of the day everything was perfect!

Picture overload coming at ya.
Oh I feel so extremely blessed.
Blessed to be a wife.
Blessed to be a mommy.
Growing up I always knew I wanted to be a
Mommy.I
But I didn't know why.
And then I became your mommy
and I now know why.

Oh I love every single inch of him!

So many wonderful people
came and shared this special day with us.
We're blessed to call them family!
Kyren is blessed to have each of you surrounding him.

Grandma and Grandpa Ropelato

Grandma and Grandpa Gray

Love love love these two women.

A HUGE part of my entire world in one picture.

My beautiful baby sister and best friend.
(so sad that we didn't get a pic with Jackson)

Kaylee and Josh's little sweet family.

Gorgeous Aunt Shelby.

Aunt Shelby and Uncle Kyle :)

The cutest little family; Blake and Mary's family.

Great Grandma and Grandpa Miles.

Love these Miles'

What a sweet and incredible group of girls.

We may not have it all together.
But together we have it ALL.
Thankful for this family of three.
and very grateful we can be together forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment