Friday, September 12, 2014

I love to see the Temple.

I love to see the Temple.
I'm going there someday
to feel the Holy Spirit
to listen and to pray.
For the Temple is a house of God.
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young.
This is a sacred duty.


I love to see the Temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the Temple is a holy place.
Where we are sealed together.
As a Child of God,
I've learned this truth;
A Family is forever.



Lucky for us
we had the beautiful privilege of entering
the Ogden Temple before it reopened.
Not only once, but twice.

I'm not sure there are words for it's beauty.
It's stunning, dazzling, pretty, and exquisite.

The first time we went with Jace's fam-bam.
The line was so so long.
and when I say long..I mean it!
But was it worth it?
Absolutely.

These two people pictured on the left.
Oh for the love.
You guys, my heart almost bursts out of my chest
because of the love I have for these two.

I cannot imagine a life without them both.
I am thankful for a man
who loves both Kyren and I.
Who puts us before himself,
and is always a strength in our lives.

I cannot imagine a life without our son;
our perfect, handsome, wiggly son.
He gives our lives meaning
and brightens every day!

I cannot imagine a life without the Gospel.
A gospel of
love, peace, comfort, wisdom,
and happiness...oh the happiness.

I cannot imagine a life without Temples.
a life without blessings beyond compare.
A life without beauty, and peacefulness.
A life without Eternal Families
is a life without these two.

Because a life without
these special humans
wouldn't be so special.
I am grateful for each and every one of these family members.
I have always loved them.
But as I've grown older,
I have come to realize just how much I not only love them
but need them.
<3
Unfortunately, we made the mistake of leaving the camera in the car.
So this is the only picture we got of all of us.
We'll have to settle with a phone pic.
<3
Thankful everyday that these two raised me in the Gospel.

The beautiful Lemmons :)

Chris, Tatti and Nash. Isn't he so big?

My Eternal Family!

Thankful everyday for a sister who is also my BFF.
Love you!

My two very favorite men.

I am thankful I can be forgiven for my shortcomings
impatience, and silly temper tantrums.
and for a loving Heavenly Father who knows when I need him.

Grandparents and Grand kids.

I think it's more than safe to say this Grandma loves her Kyren babe.

Okay guys, I seriously am so obsessed with him and his cute-ness!
<3 <3 <3

I couldn't agree more with Jeffery R. Holland
Heaven truly would not be Heaven
without my husband and Kyren.
I find great comfort in knowing
I can get cozy with, enjoy their company,
and have them with me not only in this life
but the next!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment