Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dear Husband,

Dear Husband,
A year ago yesterday we got engaged.
Today we've been married for nine months.
What?! 9 months that's as long as our baby will be in my tummy!
I love you for getting down on one knee and asking me to be yours forever.
Let's not forget how much I love the beautiful ring on my finger.
And I mean B.E.A.utiful!
I love the way you make me laugh.
Yes, even the one time you literally made me sick from laughing SO hard.
I love that you work so hard for me and baby.
...even when I beg you to stay home! Because life truly is much better with YOU!
I love that you offer me your pillow even though I don't take it.
I love that you make me feel like a million dollars
when I know I don't look it!
I love that you pretend like you're interested when I read you blogs, show you pictures,
and last but NOT least make you watch the Bachelor with me weekly.
I love that you are always there
even when I know it's hard to be.
I love that at 9:30 at night and I'm craving Ice
you'll make sure I get it.
I love that you know how much I enjoy photography so you bought me a nice camera.
I love that even though I cry. A LOT. You still wrap me in those big arms of yours!
I love that even though you work so hard for that hot bod of yours
you stay home with me when I need you.
I love that you make me dinner even if it takes 15 guesses before you finally name something I'll eat.
I love that you love your PS4 so so much
BUT you love me MORE!
I love that you let me love you.
and I love that you love me!
I can't possibly begin to list every reason I love you.
For my list would grow f.a.r too long.
so know that I love that you chose me, love me, and are mine for all eternity!
Thank you for the time we've shared and everything in between.
Love,
Your wifey!

No comments:

Post a Comment